Saturday 24 November 2012

Freshers India - IT / Software jobs groups-noreply@linkedin.com 10:59 PM (22 hours ago) to me LinkedIn Groups Group: Freshers India - IT / Software jobs Discussion: Urgent requirement for B.Tech (CS,IT), MCA candidates for a very big MNC. Its a backdoor process....1 yr bond...salary upto 4.0L.... commitment 2.5L contact me @ 9411818905.. Hello sir,this is mamatha .have done with MCA(2012).please send me complete information on this opportunity to mamatha_chinthakindi@yahoo.com Posted by Mamatha Chinthakindi



Freshers India - IT / Software jobs groups-noreply@linkedin.com
10:59 PM (22 hours ago)
to me

LinkedIn Groups

Hello sir,this is mamatha .have done with MCA(2012).please send me complete information on this opportunity to mamatha_chinthakindi@yahoo.com
Posted by Mamatha Chinthakindi

No comments:

Post a Comment