Tuesday 4 December 2012

Can you believe it's already almost 2013? Time seems to go faster each year, doesn't it?
I know you're probably really busy wrapping up 2012, so I'd like to make it as easy as possible for you to plan RAJWEBSINTERNATIONAL.BLOGSPOT.COM's marketing activities for 2013. This month, I will be sending you a series of emails that include templates and guides to help you get a head start on next year.
Let's start off December with a bit of inspiration for the new year. The first resource I'd like to share with you is 20 Must-Know Marketing Trends & Predicitions for 2013. This ebook reveals what marketing will look like in 2013 according to top industry thought-leaders.
Download the 20 Marketing Trends for 2013 >>
In this ebook, you'll read predictions from industry leaders such as:
Rand Fishkin, SEOmoz founder and CEO
Brian Halligan, HubSpot co-founder and CEO
David Meerman Scott, Best-Selling Author
Greg Alexander, Sales Benchmark Index CEO
Nick Johnson, Useful Social Media founder
I hope this ebook helps inspire you! Stay tuned for more emails from me this month -- I'll send over resources you'll need to plan for each aspect of inbound marketing in 2013.
Best Regards,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment